Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

Coming Attractions

Movie & TV Trailers For Upcoming Releases.

Guidelines For Coming Attractions

Postby ctaulbee » Dec Tue 25, 2012 12:56 am

Search this section BEFORE you open a new Topic (see next post here for how).

There is a limit of one Topic per Film or TV Series, if you have something new to share then add it to the existing topic.

There are a few format and content requirements for starting a new topic in here:

1. Topic Title must contain the title of the film or series followed by the year in parentheses ex. Dumbo (2018)

2. Post must also contain a short synopsis, the directors name, the top billed cast and the U.S. Release date.

3. A YouTube link using the site BBcode to a "Official Trailer" is required as well, no fake trailers.

Topics or Posts not following these guidelines will be subject to deletion without notice.

While we want this to be an open discussion forum, where opinions will vary and likely clash from time to time, this is to be expected and even encouraged but we do ask that all comments be keep in a polite and civil tone.

As most of you are aware, the content team makes an effort to include links to covers in the gallery, when they post trailers & promos. It's almost impossible to keep them updated, once posted.

So, if anyone sees a trailer posted that doesn't include a link to a cover in the gallery, or if you have uploaded a new cover to the gallery & know there is a posted trailer that doesn't contain a link to it, yet, please notify a member of the Content Team, or a moderator, & we will see to it the link is added to the post, as appropriate.

Thanks and enjoy

:)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topic author
Topics: 1091
CoverArt: 3412
Resources: 4628
Medals: 56
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

How To Search For Existing Topics

Postby ctaulbee » Sep Sat 29, 2018 4:55 am

To find a existing topic for a Film Title.

Use the Advanced Search for the forum it's the easiest way.

You can select it from the main menu here.

Enter the title to look for on this page and check all the boxes as shown.

This will then only look for Topics that contain the Title entered, generally it will only return one result like this or none if no topic already exists.

Using normal search will likely get you a lot of pages to sort thru as it searches post and topics in all forums by default.

So to do selective searches use the above process.

:)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topic author
Topics: 1091
CoverArt: 3412
Resources: 4628
Medals: 56
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

Return to Coming Attractions