Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

News Bits & Rumors

Movie and TV Related News Items and Rumors.

Re: Moviebuggs movies of the week

Postby Moviebugg88 » Jun Wed 19, 2019 4:01 am

Movie of the Day: June 19, 2019
Isolation (2005)

Isolation (2005).jpg
Isolation (2005).jpg (102.49 KiB) Viewed 1030 times

Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Storyline: Farmer Dan Reilly is struggling financially, so when he is offered a tidy sum in return for allowing one of his cows to have DNA experiments carried out on it, he reluctantly agrees, but soon the cow is not the only victim of the gruesome interventions.

Director: Billy O'Brien

Writers: Billy O'Brien

Stars: Essie Davis, Sean Harris, Marcel Iures

My Thoughts: This one is one of my favorites. It really sucks you in until the final reel. Its all the gore, blood, screams and more gore you can ask for in this one, and that's exactly what you get out of this classic sci-fi slasher set in the country of Ireland on one of their most deadliest farms to date. It will leave your mouth wide open. This one is a tad more easier too find than the gator film I posted, but remember, you have been warned, it's gruesomely disgusting.  

:D

On another note, I hope I have been doing a great job at satisfying everyone's love for films. If I haven't let me know and I will see what I can do. Thanks and I'm Moviebugg. Until tomorrow. Gudnite my friends.

IMDb
"*KEEP CALM*.....It's only the Trailer"
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Never forget too brush your teeth.
Topic author
Topics: 7
CoverArt: 195

Postby chouette » Jun Wed 19, 2019 3:48 pm

Less horror movies please.  ;)
chouette
Site Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topics: 281
CoverArt: 6499
Resources: 284
Medals: 18
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2022 (1)2023 January Cover Contest (1)15,000 Downloads (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2021 (1)
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2020 (1)EFX Camp Counselor 2020 (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2019 (1)Contributor Of The Year 2019 (1)

Postby Moviebugg88 » Jun Sat 22, 2019 12:46 am

Yes Madam....The next one is for you
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby Moviebugg88 » Jun Sat 22, 2019 1:01 am

Movie of the Day: June, 21, 2019
Triangle (2009)
Triangle (2009).jpg
Triangle (2009).jpg (244.54 KiB) Viewed 1012 times

Genre: Fantasy, Mystery, Thriller

Storyline: When Jess sets sail on a yacht with a group of friends, she cannot shake the feeling that there is something wrong. Her suspicions are realized when the yacht hits a storm and the group is forced to board a passing ocean liner to get to safety, a ship Jess is convinced she's been on before. The ship appears deserted, the clock on board has stopped, but they are not alone... Someone is intent on hunting them down, one by one. And Jess unknowingly holds the key to end the terror.

Director: Christopher Smith

Writers: Christopher Smith

Stars: Melissa George, Joshua McIvor, Jack Taylor

My Thoughts: Let me start out by saying this maybe one of the best films I have ever seen in my life other than Enemy, once you really understand whats truly going on. Let me also extend the word "UNDERSTAND", and I mean thoroughly understand the plot. Its just that mind twisting. It is a film that every movie lover has too have seen atleast once ya know. Just please see this one. Moviebugg request everybody. This one will not let you down. And no chou chou, this one isn't really considered a horror film. It's a thriller. A Mind Boggling Thriller. You'll love this one. I promise.  :-&  :)

IMDb
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby chouette » Jun Sat 22, 2019 2:29 pm

I haven't seen this one and you are correct, I might like it. Now bring me some sci-fi! lol
chouette
Site Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topics: 281
CoverArt: 6499
Resources: 284
Medals: 18
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2022 (1)2023 January Cover Contest (1)15,000 Downloads (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2021 (1)
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2020 (1)EFX Camp Counselor 2020 (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2019 (1)Contributor Of The Year 2019 (1)

Postby Moviebugg88 » Jun Sat 29, 2019 3:06 am

DOUBLE FEATURE FRIDAY!! ( :D )
Movie of the Day: June 28, 2019
Morphology (2005) (Collector's Edition) (4-FILM SET)

Genres:
Action, Sci-fi, Adventure

Storylines:
Shark-Man: (2005)
A scientist tries to save his son from cancer but his experiments turn him into a shark-man instead. A group of people from a pharmaceutical corporation are sent to the mad doctor's island to investigate his activities.

Snake-Man: (2005)
Anthropologists deep in the Amazon uncover the remains of a man they come to determine was approximately 300-years old when he died. This leads to a second expedition to discover the reason behind his longevity, but there's a major problem in the form of an Amazonian tribe that guards the proverbial fountain of youth and the giant, five-headed snake they worship.

Mosquito-Man: (2005)
Police lieutenant detective Thomas 'Thom' Randall's steady girl-friend, Dr. Jennifer 'Jen' Allen, is Dr. Aaron Michaels's main assistant on his pharmaceutical firm Bellion's research program to cure the highly contagious, fatal infection Guinin. A convicted murderer, whom Thom arrested, is one of their special drug test subjects, but escapes. The convict and Jen are affected by radioactively altered DNA from an experimental reactor used on mosquitoes which transfer quinine. The convict soon mutates into a mosquito-like monster, which sucks its victims dry. By the time Thom and his junior murder brigade partner Charlie Morrison figure out what happens, Jen starts mutating herself.

Larva: (2005)
In Host, Missouri, the newcomer vet, Dr Eli Rudkus, is called by a farmer to look at one of his cows. The vet finds a strange parasite in the animal and sends it to the agriculture lab to be looked into. He soon finds another one in a creek and he tells the townspeople the cause might be in the animal's feed. It's soon discovered the meals are actually an experimental genetic cocktail which is causing the parasites inside the cattle and people.

My Thoughts: Okay well this one is special folks. If you never heard of any of these, well they are darn good films. I have two favorites out of this bunch, which is Shark-Man and Mosquito-Man. Those two will blow your mind. I promise. The other two are okay films that fill out this special one of a kind set just nicely. I have them all in my movie archive if anyone needs them if you can't find them in town or on the net. I have them all in Full HD. So yup. No worries if you want to watch. And Chou Chou, here are some sci-fi treats.  :nerd

Trailers:
Shark-Man: (2005)

IMDb

Snake-Man: (2005)

IMDb

Mosquito-Man: (2005)

IMDb

Larva: (2005)

IMDb
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member