Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

News Bits & Rumors

Movie and TV Related News Items and Rumors.

Quentin Tarantino

Postby bankska22 » Dec Sun 01, 2019 8:36 am

image-asset.jpeg
image-asset.jpeg (380.35 KiB) Viewed 562 times

I’ve got a fantastic video essay for you to watch today from StudioBinder that dives into the dialogue of Quentin Tarantino and how it keeps audiences hooked. It explores Tarantino’s writing process and scene structure. So, if you are looking to be a filmmaker, you can learn some filmmaking tips and techniques as well as screenwriting tips and techniques that will help you learn how to write dialogue in a screenplay.

The video came with the following note:

“Quentin Tarantino movies, like Kill Bill, have some of the most interesting dialogue in popular films today. We’re going to look at the dialogue and scene structure of a scene in Kill Bill where The Bride confronts Bill near the end of the movie.

“If you want to learn how to write dialogue like Quentin Tarantino, this is the video essay and scene analysis for you. You’ll see why Quentin Tarantino dialogue is perfect for making movies and filmmaking that is centered around suspense, character, and plot.

“You’ll be able to see how Quentin Tarantino created the Kill Bill quotes and the Kill Bill monologue to learn important tips on how to write dialogue in a screenplay. This video essay will touch on Quentin Tarantino’s writing process and his scene structure in Kill Bill.

“Our film and scene analysis of Quentin Tarantino movies will serve as a masterclass on the Tarantino writing style and dialogue. Your scripts will thank you because they will have the same dramatic energy as a Quentin Tarantino movie, but with your unique screenwriting and filmmaking style. Then you can have a successful movie like Kill Bill.”

There’s certainly a lot of information here that you can learn something from. Check out the video below and let us know what you think.

bankska22
#1 Dallas Cowboy's Fan!
Topic author
Topics: 974
CoverArt: 1914
Resources: 24
Medals: 10
COTM January 2023 (1)2021 April Cover Contest (1)2020 August Cover Contest (1)2020 May Cover Contest (1)
EFX 5K Post Club (1)2019 June Cover Contest (1)COTM March 2019 (1)2014 Action Label Design Comp (1)

Re: Quentin Tarantino

Postby chouette » Dec Mon 02, 2019 12:30 am

I like most movies with Quentin Tarantino, but have never seen any Kill Bill movies, and never will. That's what I think.

:D
chouette
Site Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topics: 281
CoverArt: 6487
Resources: 281
Medals: 18
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2022 (1)2023 January Cover Contest (1)15,000 Downloads (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2021 (1)
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2020 (1)EFX Camp Counselor 2020 (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2019 (1)Contributor Of The Year 2019 (1)

Return to News Bits & Rumors