Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

Registration or Login Issues

Forum for guests to request help with Registration or Login Problems.
Forum Rules
Make all Posts in English we are a English only site.

This forum is monitored by Administrators only, you may Report Problems you are having logging in or with Registration.

If you can't login make sure you include your user name and the email you used to signup.

Note: We cannot help you with account recovery if you do not know the email associated with it.

If you would like for us to create an account for you then we will need for you to enter a valid E-mail address and use the exact User Name you wish to have on this forum when you make your request.

Only Administrators will be able to see your email address it is not publicly available.

Once your account is created, your login and activation info will then be emailed to you.

Thanks for your interest in EFX.

Cant register

Postby Nakitu » Jul Sun 28, 2019 6:42 am

Is there any chance you can create account for me? I cant create an account. THank you.
Default Avatar
Nakitu
Topic author

Re: Cant register

Postby ctaulbee » Jul Sun 28, 2019 7:02 am

The user account has been created and password has been sent to the email address you provided in your post.

However, the forum settings require you to activate your account.

An activation key has been sent to the email address you provided in your post as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topics: 1091
CoverArt: 3412
Resources: 4628
Medals: 56
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

Return to Registration or Login Issues